My latest book How To Be In Divine Love is free to download at Amazon Kindle – August 26th through August 30th, 2015.
Listed within this book are a set of “Natural Principles.” Gleaned from spiritual and metaphysical literature, they provide you with an ethical and vital code by which to live your life. They are derived from the natural forces, the “laws of the inner universe,” that drive everything in existence.
The Natural Principles are not a set of laws or commandments from on high; they are a purified set of behavioral guidelines—primarily mental behavioral guidelines—unadulterated by institutional dogma.
In addition to the “Law of Attraction,” the Natural Principles are at the heart of the vital power that drives the Universe, Consciousness – and your consciousness. They are the integral, intimate, nuances that constitute the power of “Divine Love.”
As you become practiced in the Natural Principles, adhering to them as much as you can on a moment to moment basis, you will become less fearful, more self-assured, and trusting of your innate capabilities–thereby attracting to you the experiences you prefer.
The benefits from reading this book (more than once!) and assimilating its content:
- A deeper understanding of the spiritual principles that govern the nature of your reality.
- A set of behavioral norms for ensuring a healthier way of living for yourself and others.
- A greater sense of interconnectedness with others and nature.
- A more relaxed, less anxious, and less stressful lifestyle.
- The initiation of a conscious awareness of your life’s “intent and purpose.”
- Raised self-esteem, self-worth, and self-confidence.
- The alleviation of chronic physical symptoms.
When you begin to automatically respond and live by the Natural Principles, you will become better in touch with your Essence self. You’ll intuitively begin to understand why you are here and what you are here to do—for yourself and for others, as we ride our collective shift in consciousness together.
When you are able to respond to any situation in accordance with the Natural Principles without having to think about them, you will be in Divine Love.
In gratitude and appreciation of you, Chris.
Just want a brief PDF “Reminder” sheet of the 10 Natural Principles to pin to the fridge?
PS. Curious to know what the 1/2 Principle is?
Email me at [email protected]