Here’s what to do if you are having problems with the course:
- If you have a concern that you want to keep private, email me at this address: email@example.com
- If you have a technical problem or don’t understand how something works, let me know in the comments box below. Or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your sharing will help others.
I strongly suggest you schedule the time you will need to spend on the course material in advance. Where appropriate, there is indication of how long an item of content will take to consume and whatever is deemed essential practices is also indicated.
Each Module’s material is likely to take around 8 hours to consume, essential practices a little less than this, so you need to schedule around 2 hours each week to keep up with the course.
This is how and when you get your course material:
- When your registration is confirmed, you will be sent a username and password. Use these to login at cwejohnson.com using the blue tab at the top of the Home page or the box on the sidebar to the right. Login should take you to the “dashboard page” for Module 1’s material.
- You can then add your profile, physical address, and other details (change your password), by using the black WordPress bar at the top of the page – right-hand side, where it says ‘Howdy.’ Do please add your physical address so that you can be sent material when necessary.
- After Module 1, content material becomes accessible to you 4 or 5 days after your registration date. You will upgrade through the modules on the same date each month – about 4 or 5 days after your date of registration. For example, if you registered on the January 2nd, upgrading to the next module will occur on the 6th or 7th of February and so on each following month. The delay is to do with the bank clearing each month’s payment.
- When you login, you should be taken automatically to the dashboard page that corresponds to your length of registration. For example, if you registered on January 2nd and login on February 10th, you are taken to the dashboard page for Module 2 regardless of whether you’ve logged in at all during that period. All dashboard pages though have access buttons to previous Modules.
- The monthly sequential “dripping” of the content is triggered by the login process. This means that if you don’t login to the site once a month to consume the content, the sequencing is dammed. What this means is that if you haven’t logged in for say 3 months, the next time you do, you will be met with a backlog of content.
- That might seem fine and dandy, however… this then means you have a lot of material to catch up with if you want to get back to your original 2 hours a week monthly schedule.
- So, do make sure you login at least once a month to keep up with the course. If you want to take a month or two off for any reason, do be aware of the need to reschedule the time you’ve set aside for getting the coursework done.
- I also suggest that when you gain access to the community forum in Module 3, do add 20 or 30 minutes to your homework schedule each week to get involved there. Learning and transformation takes a great deal longer in isolation.